FOUNDER & DIRECTOR,
THE SLINGSHOT GROUP
1. One of the core, original experts of Blue Ocean Strategy, the new millennium’s most influential management concept, and contributor to the worldwide bestselling BOS book.
2. Launched the Slingshot Framework in 2011 - as expansion of his BOS work. Slingshot enjoys worldwide recognition at the forefront of global innovation. The framework shows how to engage creative thinking to systematically re-imagine market boundaries, filling a major global need: An IBM survey of 1,500 CEOs worldwide found that 'creativity' is considered the single most important leadership trait for future success.
4. Among high-profile events, delivered opening presentation at Global Marketing Forum; Designed and hosted the Forum for Partnership of the Americas - a gathering of business and government leaders from across the Western Hemisphere; Shared stage with Seth Godin and Sir Richard Branson at Forum One, one of Europe's biggest leadership events with 5,000 participants; Both designed & keynoted the first Arab Innovation Forum in Dubai and spoke multiple times at the Knowledge Summit; Was one of three judges for the E.U. Innovation Venture Award; Sits on the Board of the Global Innovation Institute.
5. Works with executive teams of multinationals, SMEs, government agencies, NGOs and start-ups in applying the Slingshot Framework to re-imagine market boundaries and carve out high-growth strategies. Among them, helped American Express launch an entire new business in partnership with Walmart.
6. His critically acclaimed book ‘Slingshot’ is a step-by-step guide to re-imagining boundaries, serving as an exclusive resource for partner organizations and event audiences.
7. Leads immersive gatherings of VIP participants, and is launching The Slingshot Awards to recognize organizations, individuals, and initiatives that are re-imagining boundaries with the most impact. See www.gaborgeorgeburt.com for more details of his activities.
8. Articles published in Harvard Business Review, Forbes, Entrepreneur Magazine: